My oct order 37 pkg at msrp is now getting a dealer markup so I'm out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You put 20's on your raptor and got brutalized?
not me I kept my stock ones so I have both sets one for off-roading (unfortunately only get out 1-2 times a year) and the winter. the other set are 20's for the Starbucks runs. but ive seen it happen.. on other forums. and it doesn't surprise me. their are some diehard off-roaders who have their opinions.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
not me I kept my stock ones so I have both sets one for off-roading (unfortunately only get out 1-2 times a year). the other set are 20's for the Starbucks runs. but ive seen it happen.. on other forums. and it doesn't surprise me. their are some diehard off-roaders who have their opinions.

it's a victimless crime. Just don't expect to get high fives and "likes" for putting 20's on an off-road truck. Plus 20's ride like poo.:)

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually feel the 20's ride better on the freeway at higher speeds. which I do a lot of. . but the 17's definitely are better when I go out and mess around plus I like the looks better of the 20's. but when I do go out to mess around the stock ones go back on always. I guess your right victimless crime and to each their own. no biggie.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get butt hurt when people put 20s on their Raptor. I do get a little weird about lift kits.. don't really get the point of getting a Raptor and then lifting it but to each their own, I'd never do it personally and honestly if I saw one in person I may question their motive but hey.. some people want a Raptor for the looks and engine and don't care 1 bit about what it was engineered for. Honestly I just don't see why you don't get a Roush or Lariat and throw $20k at it to make it your own. I don't know. It's all good though.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 pkg Blk with Blk interior decal and start stop delete Moonroof/tailgate spray in Bedliner Sticker $79,815. Truck is already built dealer wants me to pay market price which as of now is 10k over. I emailed ford vp of customer service for help but received no reply.I even suggested shipping to a dealer that sells with no mark up. I'm NOT advertising for this dealer. I would only order a Raptor @MSRP 7months later they lied by adding mark up. TOTAL ********! IF I didn't work for Ford Motor Company I would switch brands.
My dealer tried this crap with me...

I argued hard. They wanted me to walk, but I had my signed order agreement with vehicle price, fees, taxes, etc... was signed by a sales manager at the time of order.

Had to bring in the general manager...

Long story short....I drove off at MSRP....

Don't let the dealer change the terms at the last minute... that's effin BS.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 pkg Blk with Blk interior decal and start stop delete Moonroof/tailgate spray in Bedliner Sticker $79,815. Truck is already built dealer wants me to pay market price which as of now is 10k over. I emailed ford vp of customer service for help but received no reply.I even suggested shipping to a dealer that sells with no mark up. I'm NOT advertising for this dealer. I would only order a Raptor @MSRP 7months later they lied by adding mark up. TOTAL ********! IF I didn't work for Ford Motor Company I would switch brands.
Id offer 5000 tell them they suck ass meet half way