Mods you regret doing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doing the Civic fog light Mod, I even install HID's on them, looked rlly nice until i visit superstition desert last week, they were loooong gooone! XD lol :/

OP
OP
twlhunter65

twlhunter65

Reaction score
twlhunter65, were these the ones Weathertech just released last month for 11+ Raptors/F150s? Or did you purchase these Window Reflector/Visors earlier than last month?

Thanks twlhunter65, Good luck :waytogo:
I ordered them last week, The invoice said 2005 to 2011. I thought they would work for sure,the plastic that fits in the channel is realy thin,when I shut the passenger side I heard a crack,sure enough when I took the rainguard out the corner was snaped off.

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean the fit amazingly and with HID's damnn they looke nice, I got alot of raptor owners here in my valley turning head like "WTF?! FOGLIGHTS? jajaj XD and the grey plastic looks exactly as the bumper, like OEM, but lets be serious honda its not meant for offroad XD my 2 plastics were snapped on my first drive at the desert :/

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing I regrett is not having enough funds to do all the mods I'm looking forwarded to doing. Plus the wife is getting pissed everytime UPS shows up at the door.

That is why you have to divide stuff up and have some sent to your work address.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket 3rd brake light. Bought a smoked LED light, installed it and them watched it throw trouble codes all over the place the first time it rained! That and the wiring mess of actually getting it to work properly. Oh well, back to stock.

Represent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roof mount light bar. What a massive pain in the ass.

Remember readin about the wind noise, any other issues?
Ya could mount 5 Hella HID's off the rear of the cab for when you out run your current light set up