Mods required to run 37"s on SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I think it was on the other site, I saw a guy who had 37's on his truck on either stock or mid perch, said it rubbed a little, but it was also not going to be seeing much dirt.

I did have mine at mid perch with no rubbing around town but all the smashing and trimming had been done. I think it still would have been OK for around town...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I was looking at mine and thinking the same thing before I left. I'd just do that, but knowing how I run my truck I need to be on top perch with the BFH (Big Fackin Hammer) mod done to the fender wells

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the front fenders I believe I have seen somewhere that the hammer and saw method works well for stock wheel offset (see G's Build). But rims that offset the tire out more than stock (Methods=0 offset & especially Negative offset rims) may well require fiberglass fenders for hard offroading/jumping to avoid damage

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Checkout E63's build thread it has lots of PICs on how to modify the fender to install 37" tires. Don't ask me what post # does it starts on.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like to romp my truck and wanted to do run 37s, so i just finished installing aftermarket fiberglass recently.

Whether or not you choose to upgrade 'glass, the main thing you wanna do is hammer in the seam welds that run in arcs inside the fenderwells.... If you dont hammer those seam welds in they will slice up your tires like an angry ex-girlfriend with a Ginzu knife.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like to romp my truck and wanted to do run 37s, so i just finished installing aftermarket fiberglass recently.

Whether or not you choose to upgrade 'glass, the main thing you wanna do is hammer in the seam welds that run in arcs inside the fenderwells.... If you dont hammer those seam welds in they will slice up your tires like an angry ex-girlfriend with a Ginzu knife.

Which fiberglass did you use? Stewarts?