Mods required to run 37"s on SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackReef

Reaction score
Hello,

What mods would be required to run 37"s, and have no rubbing at full lock or full bump in front/back?

Also, what would have to be done to correct the speedometer and other computer readings (MPG) so they are accurate? Computer Flash? Gears?

Some 37" Baja T/A's would insane on a raptor. Im assuming that 17x10" rims would be required for 37x12.50's.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Top perch, remove fender liner, hammer pinch weld in front fender wells flat, hammer the pinch weld in the rear fender wells flat also. RPG has done quite a few trucks with the combo you want. I'd suggest getting in touch with Jarrett over there.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are all the mods required if your not gonna be running it like a trophy truck " high speed desert, jumping big, etc..." or are they required for even daily driving?

Dave

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what I'm always wondering. If it wasn't going to be hardcore off-road, would it be ok to just toss them on...

I remember searching and reading threads and threads about this and they rub at full lock and under flexing.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I think you might be able to get away with just top perch if you're going to be a street queen. The fender well mods aren't technically difficult just a workout from what I've been told. At least if you go the hammering down route.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I think it was on the other site, I saw a guy who had 37's on his truck on either stock or mid perch, said it rubbed a little, but it was also not going to be seeing much dirt.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Are all the mods required if your not gonna be running it like a trophy truck " high speed desert, jumping big, etc..." or are they required for even daily driving?

Dave

Top perch only shouldn't be an issue for around town driving. It's the back of the fender at the cab under full steering lock and compression that is going to do damage. It's really not that much work...especially when you are watching Corey do it!!

IMAG0945.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Here's a pic that Raptizzle put up back when he was originally doing 37's

Slide1.jpg