2012 White SVT 6.2L Raptor - New Owner - Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're right I don't get it. I'll just go back to lurking since this is one of those cliquish forums
Not a clique thing. Thats high school and tuner car b.s. If you pop up and never introduce yourself and post a pic of your Rap, it is automatically assumed you are a Prius driver. This happens more often that you imagine. So its a prove you have a Raptor thing

GCRaptor

Reaction score
Well it is cliquey when you have to call upon 2 other forum members to "school" the new guy on forum etiquette. It's different if I was here to brag about some mods I did on my Raptor. But all I did was tell a guy how to fix his gauge cluster and ya'll come out at me with some BS like show me your fkn Prius.
Not a clique thing. Thats high school and tuner car b.s. If you pop up and never introduce yourself and post a pic of your Rap, it is automatically assumed you are a Prius driver. This happens more often that you imagine. So its a prove you have a Raptor thin

Attachments

• 13776D3B89.png
    13776D3B89.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This one is sensitive!!!!! Prove your a Prius driver or not. It’s not hard post a pic of your raptor. As you say that is the only way to be part of the click and prove you are not some chat GPT bot. Don’t think that is a hard ask. Or don’t your choice. You can still hang around but you might want to try not to be so sensitive. And I hope one of your mods were not 22”’ rims

GCRaptor

Reaction score
This one is sensitive!!!!! Prove your a Prius driver or not. It’s not hard post a pic of your raptor. As you say that is the only way to be part of the click and prove you are not some chat GPT bot. Don’t think that is a hard ask. Or don’t your choice. You can still hang around but you might want to try not to be so sensitive. And I hope one of your mods were not 22”’ rims
If you wanted proof of Raptor ownership, that's all you had to say. I don't understand any of this Prius BS you posted initially.

Attachments

• 13776D3B89.png
    13776D3B89.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF @GCRaptor

It's simple FRF banter. Think of it more of as hazing new members and a way we get to learn about you while welcoming you to FRF. We call any vehicle that is not a SVT/Ford Performance vehicle a prius. This includes Ferrari, Bugatti, standard Mustang etc.

Showing a picture of a SVT/Ford Performance vehicle gets you #OneLessPrius tag. 2 said vehicles gets you #TwoLessPrius etc.

OP
OP
C

cjgambill

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I’m out of town and will get a pic of the rpm gauge when I get home, thanks for everyone’s help!

I really appreciate it!