New Raptor owner - San Diego

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butterz

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Finally made the decision and picked up a 2023 Raptor a few weeks ago and am absolutely loving it! I previously had a 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 that I added some suspension upgrades to. Ended up selling it when the used car prices jumped in 2020. Decided it’s time to pick up another and test drove all sorts of trucks before checking out the Raptor. The Raptor was a clear winner.

I’m new to off roading and have been in the background searching the forums for safety gear and stuff. First few trips to the sand have been a blast! Signed up for Raptor Assault in April, waiting for confirmation. Happy to be a part of the community!

First trip was to Otay Mountain Truck Trail. A bit higher and narrower than expected but was a great experience.
IMG_2331.jpeg

The following weekend we went to Anza-Borrego through some trails.

IMG_6396.jpeg
IMG_2498.jpeg

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Very nice, I have been up Otay TT a few times at work and in my truck. It can get pretty messed up this time of year with all the rain. But on clear days the view is insane from the top. Nice first post and welcome, enjoy her!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter