GEN 1 Motor swap, crank no start 2011 svt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DJ Brandt

Reaction score
The fuse 27 issue needs fuse box pulled apart to see from underneath at least to see if the connections been HOT.
My fuse and it's legs looked OK until it wasn't.
The connectors had been overheated.
It did some weird stuff when it was getting bad.
10/4, I’ll give er a thorough inspection! Thanks

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here; fuse looked fine but still no start. Had dealer pull box and relocate just to make sure it was done right.

I think they moved it to #70

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve read about this fuse 27 thing a bit. Would it not be melted? I inspected fuse 27 and it seemed to be in good working order. For the “fuse 27 relocation” would i just fully remove 27? And if so what slot do i install it in?
it looks like someone already posted the kit for it. the wire on the bottom side is too small. it can get damaged and fuse still look ok. do it just to be sure. it has stranded many people in the past. also as mentioned, look above the spare on the drivers side. there is a main harness there. if you were working in that area, then it would be a good place to look.

OP
OP
D

DJ Brandt

Reaction score
it looks like someone already posted the kit for it. the wire on the bottom side is too small. it can get damaged and fuse still look ok. do it just to be sure. it has stranded many people in the past. also as mentioned, look above the spare on the drivers side. there is a main harness there. if you were working in that area, then it would be a good place to look.
Thanks a ton!

OP
OP
D

DJ Brandt

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here! I just bought a 2011 svt 6.2L with a rod through the block. It came with a brand new factory crate motor still in the plastic. I figured it would be a plug and play kind of deal but attempting to start it I’ve had a crank no start. I’m getting a P0100 code for Maf circuit. I have bought a new maf sensor, tested each wire back to the pcm. None of the wires were broken and the new maf sensor didn’t fix anything. Every time I clear the code it comes back instantly. Any one have any suggestions? Thanks!
Update: after getting ahold of a fancier scanner. I’m no longer getting the p0100. I’m getting a U0422-00 (invalid data recieved from body control module). Assuming this is the correct code and the cheaper scanner was just doing it’s best. Any info on BCM’s? Would that lead to my crank no start?