2013 raptor no crank no start no dash wiring problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

trekson1

Reaction score
Didn’t have splices on connector at footwell but cut one wire that went to pcm to check if it changed dash without dis connecting connection , I spliced it back , no changes

OP
OP
T

trekson1

Reaction score
Didn’t have splices on connector at footwell but cut one wire that went to pcm to check if it changed dash without dis connecting connection , I spliced it back ,

OP
OP
T

trekson1

Reaction score
The wires had some tape from stereo system when I opened up covering but looked like factory ,
I wasn’t sure so I just installed a ford factory dash complete wiring harness and didn’t change anything so inside truck dash wiring harness was not the problem

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New battery and check the starter relay (#3 I think, under hood) just in case? I had that one out once and tried to start it (really don't think that's your problem because the dashes on the odometer, that's gotta be PCM or BCM, but anyway) and it throws a "Start system fault" message on the Instrument Cluster. You don't see anything come up on the IC?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New battery and check the starter relay (#3 I think, under hood) just in case? I had that one out once and tried to start it (really don't think that's your problem because the dashes on the odometer, that's gotta be PCM or BCM, but anyway) and it throws a "Start system fault" message on the Instrument Cluster. You don't see anything come up on the IC?
Dashes in the IPC indicates that the PCM and IPC are not communicating. Based on his symptoms, I suspect a network issue. He will need ForScan at minimum to determine which networks/modules are affected.