maxx2893 audio upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Busa how'd the weekend go? Did you get a chance to work on it or take a break from it?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had a little time to work on it, but i have been really busy dealing with stuff today.
i got the mounting rings placed where i want them, so i need to build the sides and front to the right height. to be honest i probably wont be done until next sunday. and then i am hoping for a tuesday ship to you, after i connect to the amps to see which one works best. im sorry i havent been posting pics of the progress, but i will get some up for you soon.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem man, post some up when you get a chance. Sounds like you've been pretty busy.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maxx, here are a few more pictures. it took longer than expected because i forgot to get templates of the speaker rings when i did SVTCALI's box. ( and then a bit of router rage) then i got busy with normal shop stuff, jobs and what not. today was the first day i really was able to get to it. i even got a coat of resin on the fleece tonight. i will have it done very shortly. there will be more pics when i add the fiberglass layer on top, along with details.

Attachments

• IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 69

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What speakers are going in those holes and what is the interior of the box? Sure looks like there will be some interaction or maybe a phase issue. Maybe I am just used to speakers that require more volume...

Last edited: