maxx2893 audio upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maxx here is a quick shot of the fiberglass on your box. it looks pretty much the same as SVTCALI's at this point. however, tomorrow will be a different story. we finally got enough layers of glass down to pull it out of the mold without warping. this shot is already out of the mold, and we were building up the bottomside to thicken up the box, and to fill it in so it fits just like the original. unfortunately this is all i have at the moment, but there will be more pics to come

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 154

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey busa not trying to hound ya or anything just wondered if you've had any time for to work on it and if there's an update. If not it's cool.

BTW just noticed my shit is sitting on a trash can in the picture :lol2:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha no kidding. Actually Busa has been really great to deal with so far. I'll touch on that in my review but if everything keeps going the way it has he'll get a solid 5 stars on that end

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Hey busa not trying to hound ya or anything just wondered if you've had any time for to work on it and if there's an update. If not it's cool.

BTW just noticed my shit is sitting on a trash can in the picture :lol2:

better on top of a trash can than in it...

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey now,..... the trash can is so i dont get resin stuck on my counters.......

maxx, i got the speaker rings cut, but i havent taken any pics yet. im still trying to figure out the best configuration. once i find that, then i will snap a few more

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i forgot to mention maxx, i am thinking of going with an arc audio xdi1000.1 amp. its 1ohm stable and puts out 1100 watts rms, and i think it would be a good match as well. let me know what you think