GEN 2 [LISTEN] Presenting the AWE FG Exhaust Suite. Available now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob O

Reaction score
Been deliquent from posting, but thought I'd give an update that might be helpful for some ... both to those already running this system, and those on the fence.

I now have just under 700 miles with the 0FG setup. For anyone who thinks it's too loud or drones or is intrusive, give it time. Mine is finally settling down and *much* mellower in the cabin than even 100 miles ago ... and I'm still short of the 800-1000 miles AWE suggests for break-in.

I'll be honest, between about 250 and 500 miles I was prepared to either revert to quieter 2FG, try another exhaust or just go back to stock. Let me start by saying, it sounds awesome *outside* the truck at any stage. Inside, though, when the engine is lugging or under load, the sound was pretty hard inside. And since the 10-speeds normal mode algorithm is geared (no pun intended) toward efficiency, that's a lot of the time for someone like me who lives in the hills. My truck would find 6th through 9th gear by 30mph, and the 0FG was brutal in those conditions.

But as it's mellowed *tremendously* the past 100 miles of use or so, I say give it time. I look forward to the next couple hundred miles and hearing how it finally settles in ... because for those outside the truck, or with the windows down, it rocks.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been deliquent from posting, but thought I'd give an update that might be helpful for some ... both to those already running this system, and those on the fence.

I now have just under 700 miles with the 0FG setup. For anyone who thinks it's too loud or drones or is intrusive, give it time. Mine is finally settling down and *much* mellower in the cabin than even 100 miles ago ... and I'm still short of the 800-1000 miles AWE suggests for break-in.

I'll be honest, between about 250 and 500 miles I was prepared to either revert to quieter 2FG, try another exhaust or just go back to stock. Let me start by saying, it sounds awesome *outside* the truck at any stage. Inside, though, when the engine is lugging or under load, the sound was pretty hard inside. And since the 10-speeds normal mode algorithm is geared (no pun intended) toward efficiency, that's a lot of the time for someone like me who lives in the hills. My truck would find 6th through 9th gear by 30mph, and the 0FG was brutal in those conditions.

But as it's mellowed *tremendously* the past 100 miles of use or so, I say give it time. I look forward to the next couple hundred miles and hearing how it finally settles in ... because for those outside the truck, or with the windows down, it rocks.

Appreciate the update. Thx.

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the turbo noises that much more with a 2FG? I only really hear it on that one video revving up. Sounds great, debating it!

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best sounding exhaust package Ive heard! Low deep tone at idle, no rasp on Reving.

Is it possible to just buy the H-pipe?

Aloha, HT

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just placed my order for the 2FG thru nick from opollo, should be here Tuesday. Can’t wait!

Appreciate your support!

Best sounding exhaust package Ive heard! Low deep tone at idle, no rasp on Reving.

Is it possible to just buy the H-pipe?

Aloha, HT

Yes! H-Pipe only is the 2FG system. Please see the image below for a diagram of the AWE systems.

awe_fg_exhaust_diagram.png

We've got the 2FG system in stock right here on our site!

AWE 2FG Exhaust System 2017-2019 Ford F-150 Raptor

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited: