GEN 2 [LISTEN] Presenting the AWE FG Exhaust Suite. Available now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
is the 0fg louder than the 1fg or 2fg? I don't have down pipes. Also will the 0fg 5" tail pipes cause issues with my Baja Design S2 reverse lights?

Thanks.

0FG and 1FG are the same volume. Both are louder than the 2FG.

You should be able to adjust the 5" tips to be out of the way of your Baja Designs S2 lights. You can adjust where the pipes hang using the bolts that connect the tips to the trailer hitch.

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0FG and 1FG are the same volume. Both are louder than the 2FG.

You should be able to adjust the 5" tips to be out of the way of your Baja Designs S2 lights. You can adjust where the pipes hang using the bolts that connect the tips to the trailer hitch.

Thank you for the info.

NE26

Reaction score
I’ve got about 900 miles with the 2FG. I love it. It’s tame enough just cruising around, but who am I kidding. I’m constantly rolling into half throttle in the 3-4K range to get that bark out of the exhaust.

It is a good compromise since I drive it daily currently. Loud enough to have fun. Between the 2FG and the Cobb intake/tune, it always puts a smile on my face.