GEN 2 [LISTEN] Presenting the AWE FG Exhaust Suite. Available now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am doing the 2FG paired to some cp-e catted DPs, I have not heard the 2FG with a reso delete yet so hopefully it sounds good.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received my tailpipe kit looks like nice so I ordered the axle back for my incoming ZL1 1LE as I’m going to wait on headers and mid pipe. Moving from 460 hp to 650:)

Both of my vehicles will be running AWE:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just received my tailpipe kit looks like nice so I ordered the axle back for my incoming ZL1 1LE as I’m going to wait on headers and mid pipe. Moving from 460 hp to 650:)

Both of my vehicles will be running AWE:)

I wish I could like that comment more than once. Good move on the Touring ABE!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I wouldn't say night and day, but they are different with deployment of our dual resonators vs the factory front section.

So the 2FG is the quieter one out of the 3, but is there a major sound difference from the 0FG and 1FG?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the 2FG is the quieter one out of the 3, but is there a major sound difference from the 0FG and 1FG?

Negative as the tailpipes and tips are the differentiating factors between the two configurations.

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone installed a 2FG by themselves no lift? I have a couple ramps I could use I think. I’m not super tech savvy but it looks like 6 bolts basically.