Just ordered a '14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvanover04

Reaction score
It was time to get my dream truck. I sold the dealership my '12 Tahoe LTZ so I'll have to drive my car in the meantime.

The suspense is killing me as I was told another 6-12 weeks before I'll see my new baby :rage:

I ordered a black on black with all options, no graphics, standard wheels - looking at some aftermarket wheels now to swap out when it gets here.

I'm really leaning towards these:

amw-13067_ml.jpg

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/amw-13067/overview/

I'm loving the site, lots of good info!

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats on your order. Good luck on you mod quest as you wait. I've ordered up quite a bit thanks to this forum.

I think your dealer isn't setting your expectations right, if you get it in 6 weeks, you might be a very lucky one and the moon lined up in your favor. If you get it in 12 weeks, that is lucky. I went pass waiting on mine last week for 12 weeks since I ordered. Dealer told me 4 - 6 months and they had allocation. Knowing it's built and still waiting is harder than when it wasn't.

GearTripper

Reaction score
Consider yourself one of the lucky few if you even get the truck before July/August. I got a log of 31 stealerships I've been in contact with the past couple of months and as of today NONE have said that can get a truck "order" before July.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jvanover04

jvanover04

Reaction score
Congrats on your order. Good luck on you mod quest as you wait. I've ordered up quite a bit thanks to this forum.

I think your dealer isn't setting your expectations right, if you get it in 6 weeks, you might be a very lucky one and the moon lined up in your favor. If you get it in 12 weeks, that is lucky. I went pass waiting on mine last week for 12 weeks since I ordered. Dealer told me 4 - 6 months and they had allocation. Knowing it's built and still waiting is harder than when it wasn't.

Well, that stinks. It's been almost 2 weeks so I was hoping to see it sometime in April but that sounds like a stretch based on what you're telling me.

D

Deleted member 12951

Well, that stinks. It's been almost 2 weeks so I was hoping to see it sometime in April but that sounds like a stretch based on what you're telling me.

If you get it in May, consider being a lucky one. Did your dealer tell you they had allocation? Or did you even ask that question? Most people don't know that is something to ask.

OP
OP
jvanover04

jvanover04

Reaction score
If you get it in May, consider being a lucky one. Did your dealer tell you they had allocation? Or did you even ask that question? Most people don't know that is something to ask.

Yes, they had allocation. They even called their Ford Rep while I was there to get the ball rolling.