Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 14, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 13, 2021 * 12 posts * 235 views
V_K said: Hi guys. My truck was parked in front of my house and my neighbor accidentally stepped on the gas pedal thinking he was in drive and it uitimately hit my truck's rear. I will post ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 233 views
NWAnik said: What is everyone's thoughts on the upgraded 35s vs the base wheels? I am tempted to modify my order to get the upgraded wheels. I wish it wasn't such an expensive option! Unfortunately ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 77 views
JettRink said: Dear Raptor gurus, I have a stock 2020 Raptor, and I am looking to get a more aggressive stance, without (ideally) leveling or lifting. I love the stock ride height and rake and ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 229 views
PerfectoR said: I purposefully did not go with the factory applied graphics on my Gen 3 Raptor. I did not like the red design on the velocity blue paint. Has anyone purchased graphics aftermarket ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 201 views
jwill said: Looking into the Premium Extended Warranty Plan (ESP) and Premium Maintenance Plan (PMP). While there is a lot of info on what is covered, I am more interested in use cases or ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 92 views
MEIRONMAN207 said: So I hired the best goons I could find in So FL to "help" with the springs. So I took them to a 4X4 shop after I power lifted them onto the bed of the beast. I painstakingly researched, ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 3 posts * 69 views
Patriot Raptor said: Had my 2010 go through the whole Ceramic Coating cleaning, polishing, etc. last week. White truck I've had since new. After the ceramic coating I just thought I had a white truck. ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 3 posts * 131 views
4x4TruckLEDs.com said: Well, do you need more then 6 switches? If not, you don't need to get a SwitchPro or Spod. Those are only needed IF you need more lighting circuits and/or want features like strobing. ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 2 posts * 39 views
rugfy2 said: I cannot seem to find the stupid plastic cover that clips into the back of the front seat floor mounts that covers the bolt. It's an L shaped piece of plastic that clips in to ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 21 posts * 824 views
Richiemitchell said: Ordered a set of these with Toyo AT3's in 35x12.50x17 and a full-size spare in Satin Black for my 17 Avalanche Grey Screw. Will report back with pictures and initial impressions. ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...