Just snagged a 22'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NH Bad Rap

Reaction score
Short story: Got a perfectly optioned 22' for MSRP.

Afternoon all! I've been lurking, reading and subsequently ordering a Raptor. Actually I have 2 on order from dealers out of my state (NH). However, my local dealer shot me a text saying they had one being dropped on their lot last night and I ought to swing by and check it out.

I'm skeptical as this dealer isn't the brightest set of highbeams, but figured I could at least sit in it and confirm I wanted it. I rolled in for my appointment and they take my info yadda, yadda....Just show me the rig.

Turns out it's black and spec'd the way I had with the orders (I'd prefer a red or white but I'm not picky since I cant have Leadfoot). Comes with 801A, Tech, Moon roof and auto start/stop delete. It also has the 35 graphics package as well.

I told the guy...congrats, easiest sale you've made. I'll write you a check right now (cash in the bank ready to go) for the sticker price. He's happy we go to do the paperwork and the sales manager comes over......New numbers in hand... $20k ADM....plus fees.....like $98k OTD.

I stood up as she tries to explain the exclusivity....chip shortage....yadda yadda...shook the sales guy's hand and said call me when you want the easy sale and walked out. Wife and I were 10 mins down the road when my phone rings....sure enough the owner of the dealership was asking why the freshly delivered raptor was out front dirty and he told that manager to get me back right quick and in a hurry. :) So, ended up getting what I wanted with no wait at MSRP. Win for the weekend.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thanks for de-lurking.
Got a perfectly optioned 22' for MSRP.
Un-possible. I read right here on FRF that 10k ADM was the bare minimum and that prices were never coming back down to MSRP. No way, no how.
It was on the internet, so it has tone true.

Afternoon all! I've been lurking, reading and subsequently ordering a Raptor. Actually I have 2 on order from dealers out of my state (NH)
hmm... So, you know the rules... Pictures. Or it’s a prius. ;-)
So, ended up getting what I wanted with no wait at MSRP. Win for the weekend.

If so, indeed a win.

#MaybeCouldBeOneLessprius

OP
OP
N

NH Bad Rap

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAAA Pics on Wednesday. They wouldn't let it off the lot due to the stop sale bulletin. It's getting squared away tomorrow.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This whole post reminds me of LinkedIn where users so desperately try and convince their peers of success by grossly exaggerating facts. I read this like that fun post about missing an interview because you stopped to check on a dog that got hit by a car... when the interviewer brought you back the next day it was the same dog that got hit by the car and he offered you the Raptor at MSRP er the job.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and well done. Cheers for not dropping your pants and grabbing ankles to get what you want.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats. Too bad more people don't do this, then these dealers would have to stop adding these ridiculous markups.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This whole post reminds me of LinkedIn where users so desperately try and convince their peers of success by grossly exaggerating facts. I read this like that fun post about missing an interview because you stopped to check on a dog that got hit by a car... when the interviewer brought you back the next day it was the same dog that got hit by the car and he offered you the Raptor at MSRP er the job.
Not sure if you're just jealous? I am...lol. But what a killjoy! Congrats to the OP!!! Wish I could find a dealer at MSRP, I know they're out there.