Interest in NASA Raptor Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got into this discussion at the Snoball about getting Raptor's able to run Rally Cross. I contacted a race director of NASA and he liked the idea. So, who would be interested in doing something like this and what questions do you have?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where do I sign up?

Seriously though, I'd be interested in learning the trade. With zero experience and no financial backing I don't stand a chance at something like this but I'd love to be involved and learn.

Last edited:

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the raptor will have a hard time beeing competetive vesus the focus, sti or evo

Power to weight
Its 4x4 system
Are biggest downfalls

Look at the 0-60 time of a ford focus rs50
That thing runs low 6 seconds
Topping on the road at 265kmh / 150+mph

Would be intresting to see how it would do

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Found this experiment from our Wiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj882dKd8wM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Raptor would be in its own class. Same courses though. It is my understanding that Texas World Speedway and Harris Hill Road have Rally tracks now. I am going to be at TWS next month with my avatar and plan on checking it out the rally track.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This could definitely be something I'd be interested in!

Where are most of the races located? And do they plan on expanding the circuit any since there is more interest into te sport?

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not at any sort of national level, but, there's a few of us who do SCCA RallyX events.