If there were no Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I probably stlll have a F250, even though i hate what EPA has done to the diesel engine industry.

If idiots didn't think it was cool to "roll coal" then the EPA wouldn't have stepped in.

But I agree. The Diesel engine has so many great advantages. Too bad it's got a rap that it does with some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I probably would've kept my BMW. I always thought trucks were a boring necessity before the Raptor.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If idiots didn't think it was cool to "roll coal" then the EPA wouldn't have stepped in.

But I agree. The Diesel engine has so many great advantages. Too bad it's got a rap that it does with some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Like it or not (the fear of) global warming has changed or lives and not for the better. The current administration has just about killed the coal industry. This country is the sleeping giant when it comes to energy. If we ever get a decent administration and congress America can lead the world economy once again.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like it or not (the fear of) global warming has changed or lives and not for the better. The current administration has just about killed the coal industry. This country is the sleeping giant when it comes to energy. If we ever get a decent administration and congress America can lead the world economy once again.

100%correct i do believe.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need a vehicle that is competent on the Jeep trails that lead from the pavement to the mountain trailheads. When I was in the research process I had it narrowed down between the Raptor and the FJ Cruiser. Admittedly the FJ would probably have been a better choice if all I was going to do with it was Jeep trails, but whatever I bought was going to be my go-anywhere do-everything vehicle. The Raptor is a better all-around vehicle than the FJ, so much more capable in just about every category, about the same price (depending on options) and not significantly worse fuel economy. So I chose the Raptor. But if there were no Raptors I'd probably be driving an FJ Cruiser now. And I wouldn't be nearly as happy, well-adjusted, cheerful, helpful, nice, intelligent, or handsome as a result. Thank God for Raptors, huh?

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford.. ONLY Ford, probably F150 since I don't do much heavy towing anymore. Not sure which one since I haven't looked at anything lately except Raptors!!