If there were no Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting choices. Some of these surprise me but it looks like some folks don't really need a truck that bad. Just goes to show the Raptor appeals to many types of folks who may never do off road or even need or want a truck...............but they want the Raptor!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

I've been driving a truck as my daily driver for the last 25 years. Wouldn't think of anything else. When younger was driving mustang's and camaro's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be in same boat as others. Driving a 13' F150 fx4 or platinum with offroad package waiting on the 2015's to get here.

Because I have a Raptor its hard to imagine driving a regular truck again, so if Raptor doesn't reemerge by 2016. I will get another F150 variant or keep the Raptor as weekend play/errand truck and purchase a vehicle of a completely different variety as a DD more than likely a sports sedan. Couldn't be without a truck though. Never owned any other vehicle as a DD although I have had sports cars as play toys I have always driven a truck.

6point2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If raptors didn't exist I'd be driving a real nice modded tundra

Last edited:

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd probably still be driving my Ford Explorer Sport for another year. Would then go with the F150 FX4 unless something else came out that I liked more.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I loved my Titan. Great power, towing, roomy. Only problem is there performance packages are lacking but enough money saved on sticker to mods on your own.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk