Icons front- deavers rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, i have icons 2.25” on front and got 37” tires on my truck, but nos it got nose high. Wonder if i go with leaf springs will be ok deavers on the rear or should i stay with icons on the rear as well on the front?

Which deavers do you recommend with a 2.25” icons on front? +2 or +3?

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you install the extra leaf that came with your Icons ? There are three settings to the Icon leafs which one do you have it set on. I have Icons without the extra leaf and my front is 2 1/2' higher with my Kings and it sits perfectly level

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you install the extra leaf that came with your Icons ? There are three settings to the Icon leafs which one do you have it set on. I have Icons without the extra leaf and my front is 2 1/2' higher with my Kings and it sits perfectly level

i have front 2.25” only, looking for the best option for the rear to level it out with my icons on front.

NightWolf928

Reaction score
They should make a sticky out of this by now,

but the best option is based on your preference, and for the most part, Deaver's is the most popular.

There are a few options, the most common are:

• +2 - stock height with the block removed,

• +3 - 1" over stock height with the block removed.

There's also an option for Heavy Duty (HD) on the same springs. The Deaver HD springs are meant for when you have payload of at least 500lbs in the bed or when towing.

*It is highly suggested that you look into getting a bump stop kit to prevent your frame from bending*

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/deavers-bumpstop-need-help.71856/#post-1407743

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/deaver-2-or-deaver-3-with-shackle.71642/#post-1404515

Last edited:

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or for factory stance. Deaver plus 4. If you are up 2 on the front this is up 2 in the back. HD or regular.

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should make a sticky out of this by now,

but the best option is based on your preference, and for the most part, Deaver's is the most popular.

There are a few options, the most common are:

• +2 - stock height with the block removed,

• +3 - 1" over stock height with the block removed.

There's also an option for Heavy Duty (HD) on the same springs. The Deaver HD springs are meant for when you have payload of at least 500lbs in the bed or when towing.

*It is highly suggested that you look into getting a bump stop kit to prevent your frame from bending*

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/deavers-bumpstop-need-help.71856/#post-1407743

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/deaver-2-or-deaver-3-with-shackle.71642/#post-1404515
Thanks for the info, but if i already have 2.25” on front with icons, which deaver should i use?

NightWolf928

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but if i already have 2.25” on front with icons, which deaver should i use?

The front end, stock, is lower than the rear due to the 2” blocks.

Adding +3 Deaver’s in the rear, with the icon springs in the front, would give you a leveled look.

Don’t forget to get an alignment or you’ll eat through your tires quickly.

In my opinion, I’d also look into a camber kit if you’re doing off road. It’s about $150 on amazon. Additionally, you can also get them from whom ever aligns your vehicle.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i have it only on front at 2.25”, wonder if deavers +3 will level it out or do you recommend icons leaf spring too?

btw icons has same progression as deaver springs?