ICON RXT Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it's slow going over here. One thing that took up some time was getting the plate aligned under the leaf pack for the traction bars. Everything is so tight down here, lots of extra wrenches and manuevering it to get everything unbolted.20220703_173107.jpg20220703_204353.jpg

OP
OP
FENNEC

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that didnt end well. I cant get the leaf bolt out of that side, thats the one by the fuel tank that you have to cut off. I cant even brrqk it loose enough with an HD impact to get the sawzall in there. I tried to cut one if those bolts earlier and burnt up a blade. I could get the plasma cutter out, but it's close to the tank and im working off the ground by myself. May have to drop this one off and have it finished.

OP
OP
FENNEC

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam man your working out in this heat and by yourself. Leaf springs are not easy to swap out , Good job. Truck has a good stance .

I swapped my neighbors cabin filter out on his truck at 9am Sunday and i was spent . Ready for a nap in the A/C
Im definitely a little beat up today, I was out there at 4pm and into the night. I drank a shit ton of fluids and im still dried out. It has to go into a shop to get finished up, but i put my sweat equity in it, haha.