AutotecPro 14.4" Screen - Install and Tech Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
boo-hoo. we had 59 days over 100 last year. Y’all can keep that -40, -4 or whatever, I’m not trying to hear that.
We are 80 days + over 90. But it is a dry heat humidity less than 30%. I have been to 100 degrees and 100% humidity. F u c..k. that sh. i t, you SOB's are nuts for putting up with that shit!!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
We are 80 days + over 90. But it is a dry heat humidity less than 30%. I have been to 100 degrees and 100% humidity. F u c..k. that sh. i t, you SOB's are nuts for putting up with that shit!!!
I mean.. winter: the 2 weeks in January where mornings are in the 40’s.

:)

Gotta say though, once warmed, the Rap loves those crisp mornings.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sooooooo, just having a conspiracy theory moment.

Does anyone besides me wonder if China is using these to track/spy on us.

It comes with 4LTE antennas and another GPS antenna, although so far they are not needed for proper operation.

Before you think I am crazy, watch this.

(Was in the news when it happened)

You can learn alot just my tracking people's movement, just ask Google.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh old fart laughs, but just imagine the knowledge gained if just one person had one of these in their F150 and drove around Area 52.

I am just a nobody so if they want to watch me drive around the utah/Nevada desert have a ball.

Oh and I am 99% sure Forscan is a Russian hack. That is the #1 reason I won't use it. Just saying.