AutotecPro 14.4" Screen - Install and Tech Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember when I was all young and innocent, pricing out the ’17 Raptor on Ford’s site, thinking “I have no need for a heated steering wheel and I don’t really GAF if the rear seats are cold. etc., etc. Of course, after getting mugged by reality, and having to weave through literally scores of stealerships to avoid ADM, the truck I landed has everything but c/f.

Hell yeah I use the heated wheel, for those chilly mornings in Texas, when it gets down to 50. :p

Gotta admit this thing looks sharp. Last I read here, previous units had some latency and periodic bugs, so curious to hear how this performs.
When I first heard of a heated steering wheel, I thought it was the stupidest idea ever, then in 2015 my wife got her 2013 SHO and once I used it I was a changed man. One of the nicest things ever.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I first heard of a heated steering wheel, I thought it was the stupidest idea ever, then in 2015 my wife got her 2013 SHO and once I used it I was a changed man. One of the nicest things ever.
These days my arthritis would probably also enjoy heated pedals or floor board... but felt the same way til wife got one.