HOW TO: 2019+ Live Valve Recalibration - FORScan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArizonaD54

Reaction score
Thank you forum-members!

This worked like a gem after installation of Eibach springs. Went from +30 on the fronts to 0.

As an FYI, I used Forscan version 2.3.43.

Raptor_VA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2020 and have tried this multiple times however the VDM module never loads. I have experience with forscan, followed directions exactly, and have tried both the original version listed in the OP as well as the newest version (.44). As far as I know my truck does not have a tune but I did buy it used. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

most frantic

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a hardware issue, didnt look to deep. Tried the OBDLink LX with your same results. Switched to the EX and it worked like a champ on multiple trucks.

Raptor_VA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My OBDLink is the one that many recommend on here that automatically switches between the modes so I would think that it should pick up the modules. Someone please correct me if that is wrong.

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed eibachs on my truck, it was riding like my mustang. So I went to several dealers and none knew how to do this procedure, some even called springs voiding a warranty.

Anyways this made the truck ride like new again! Supple and soft over bumps, no more clunks

Attachments

• E74C159B-CD23-4D00-B148-5B7DC02AD764.jpeg
    E74C159B-CD23-4D00-B148-5B7DC02AD764.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 49

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Team, need some help. Finally got the nerve to do my ride height calibration and something is not right. The calibration process ran without error but when it was all said and done, I had 199mm in my front left right height and the rest were all zero. Tried to run it again then it failed. Ran one more time with success and had the same results of 199mm in the front left. Calibration was done on flat garage floor with a full tank. Additionally, I also now have an error message related to "Drive Control Malfunction Service Required". I did not stray from the procedures outlined in this beginning of this thread, so I am at a loss on how to get this error corrected. My main concern is to fix the error then figure out why the ride height will not zero on the front left. Malfunction.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-12 111105.gif
Screenshot 2022-03-12 111232.gif