HOW TO: 2019+ Live Valve Recalibration - FORScan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’ve got 2” of constant sag, you’ve got bigger things to worry about. Like new leafs.
Also, there’s no rear ride height sensors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2” of sag is exptected for a Raptor when you intend to have hundreds of pounds of constant load in your bed. I guess that’s hard for a guy in a bimmer to understand? Bed weight must be kinda like that mysterious stick on the left side of the steering wheel.

COLESLAWJAY

Reaction score
2” of sag is exptected for a Raptor when you intend to have hundreds of pounds of constant load in your bed. I guess that’s hard for a guy in a bimmer to understand? Bed weight must be kinda like that mysterious stick on the left side of the steering wheel.
Lol ok bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am attempting to do this right now. I am running 2.3.40 and do not see a vdm option. Following directions verbatim. Any help is appreciated.
Do you have a tune by any chance? Some users have had to remove their tune before it showed the VDM. I think it has been mainly MPT users so far

hecmaggi2

Reaction score
Just recalibrated the live shocks in my '19. Thank you for the detailed instructions it worked great!!!. I am running a Goose Tune on the COBB Tunner with Eibachs and Icons Stage 2. The VDM showed up, no need to uninstall. Took the truck for a short drive, it appeared to be more plush like when it was new. Will need to do a longer trip to get a better feel20210614_204057.jpg

Blkshp18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recalibrated my suspension this morning. Can’t feel much of a difference, but I’m glad I did it. It was way off. OP made it easy. Thank you

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you go to have it done? Or did you do it yourself? I live in Mission Viejo so i'm pretty close to you.
Considering @Blkshp18 said "I'm glad I did it" (bolding mine) and "OP made it easy", my guess is that he did it himself. Did you read the first post in this thread? Assuming you have FORScan working, it looks like a pretty simple process. I just keep forgetting about it and haven't done mine yet.