How much do you spend on mods at one time?

Average Mod Budget

• $200-500

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • $1000-2000

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • $2000-5000

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • $5000-10000 or more

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to the average amount one spends on their truck at one time.

I might be out of line by asking but do any of you guys get a break from any of the sponsors if your ordering lets say 3k OR MORE in parts at once?

I've spent big bucks on my truck this month and paid full retail on labor and parts from what I can tell. I know some may be shaking their head at this but that's why I bring up this thread. I want to work with a shop that sees me as a long term customer and gives a little when they know Im stretching my budget.

Figured Id see what courtesy (if any) others have received and from who.

Last edited:

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far I have done all my own work so I don't know what labor is for you but most site vendors give us a little break...

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have seen labor go from 80-200 an hour so its not insane. Definitely the more you bulk together you get more of a package deal. I know personally since I am from Canada I have to buy a group of things to be worth while instead of one thing at a time. On all of my previous vehicles the shipping and duties were the killer on the build it would cost me almost 2 times as much as someone building the same thing in the US.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also do my own work because:
A.) I can't trust any one with my truck
B.) I'm not a baller like some folks on here who can afford to drop a few grand at a time.
C.) I like working on my own shit; knowing it's done right is a great feeling.

$200 to $500 when I have the extra cash at a time.