How much do you spend on mods at one time?

Average Mod Budget

• $200-500

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • $1000-2000

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • $2000-5000

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • $5000-10000 or more

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ESRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It depends on what i have in mind. Some things can be done alone while others are better to do as a group, like things that require a tune chnage for example. Generally $2-500 and do as much as I can myself.

OP
OP
GoMuscles

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would do the work myself but Im in the field more than I am home. Some or most of the mods I don't have the tools to do the work either. I am looking at finding one of these garages that I can rent a lift and tools for an afternoon.

Even still the blower and tune needed to be done at a shop and the fenders and bumper need a body shop. Some things I just don't have the expertise or experience to tackle. If I was cool enough to have the time at home and the know how I would do it myself too.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just b 4 the snoball 500 I spent 7100 on metal tubing, shocks, winch... And A.R.E has donated around 4500.00 Overland Cap, whispbar roof rack, Bedrug and Bedslide.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have any money. It all goes to my vehicles. Got another big ass expense coming too that also going to take more of my money. Good thing I still live at home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
GoMuscles

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any money. It all goes to my vehicles. Got another big ass expense coming too that also going to take more of my money. Good thing I still live at home.

Lucky you, Ive sold my time to the oil field and its been 5 weeks just this one job looking to be another 10 days to completion. In the middle of nowhere and no cell reception make shit mucho difficult.

Good old Handrail Prison... :shitsweak:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have seen labor go from 80-200 an hour so its not insane. Definitely the more you bulk together you get more of a package deal. I know personally since I am from Canada I have to buy a group of things to be worth while instead of one thing at a time. On all of my previous vehicles the shipping and duties were the killer on the build it would cost me almost 2 times as much as someone building the same thing in the US.

I have this same problem a $21.00 part ended up costing me $71.00 thanks to UPS and their ridiculous duties and fees, I hate them with a passion!
I would buy more from vendors if they didn't use UPS and ship the way I ask.