How Much Do You Pay a Month?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm paying $200.. like anyone here us gonna be truthfull!!! Hi w silly of a thread!! They all LIE saying I got it at invoice blah blah..no they didn't and no their payments aren't what they said they are.by The way no payments cash money $2k under invoice lmao

Trolldouche

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with my credit union at 1.99% 48 months, financed 26,000 payment $566.72 a month, Credit score 803. Ford said that they could get me .25% better thru Vystar credit union.
I have it paid down to 19,775 now.

Previous related thread.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/financing-raptor-19481/

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

I'm paying $200.. like anyone here us gonna be truthfull!!! Hi w silly of a thread!! They all LIE saying I got it at invoice blah blah..no they didn't and no their payments aren't what they said they are.by The way no payments cash money $2k under invoice lmao

Laugh if you want Chief. I see no reason for anyone on here to lie. Some members can afford to pay extra so they don't have to order & wait & see if they will get their Raptor. We can all learn a lot on this forum. I didn't realize that someone could buy a Raptor at or near invoice till I found this forum. The forum has saved me a lot of time & money.
That reminds me, I need to renew my supporting member. It is well worth it for the info & guidance that you can receive here.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/payments.php

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Why is this troll here? Can't the mods ban new people that immediately do this on every post they create?

Chiefy, if you are serious and just not trying to be a **** then folks here can show you where you can get a deal as long as you order and willing to wait at least 3 months minimum and as long as 6 months. I ordered in mid November and was told 4-6 month wait but found out last week that it will be here February, so 3 months for me. I got it at $449 over invoice and if you PM me, I would be more than happy to show you the paperwork. I did have to go out of state as all the dealers around me wouldn't budge off MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dude what in the hell are you talking about? There are plenty of guys here that got their Raptor at invoice including myself. I can give you a dealer and their contract info and you can confirm for yourself that they only charge invoice pricing for their Raptors. I bet you are pissed as you paid way above MSRP.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of dealerships offer $50 or $500 over invoice when ordering. Just have to travel far and wide to get it...but will save you $$$ Thousands $$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilligan

Reaction score
raptorcost_zps834c97f6.jpg

Uh Oh......

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

They also gave me the hood graphic for under $500 installed so it's probably $500 more than what's on paper too

ETA: Bought off the lot also, it wasn't ordered. Not sure if that matters or not.

Last edited: