How Much Do You Pay a Month?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

raptorcost_zps834c97f6.jpg

Uh Oh......

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

They also gave me the hood graphic for under $500 installed so it's probably $500 more than what's on paper too

ETA: Bought off the lot also, it wasn't ordered. Not sure if that matters or not.

Was that for a 2014? What is Road Hazard and Etch that you paid for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilligan

Reaction score
Was that for a 2014? What is Road Hazard and Etch that you paid for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking one is for a warranty and one is for vin etching for an insurance thing. Could be wrong though, I tend to not ask questions and just sign.

Yeah it's a '14, you can just make it out on the pink paper.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yes variables but I think the OP was just curious what others were paying. I think it is interesting what others can afford each month, regardless of how the variables differ.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes variables but I think the OP was just curious what others were paying. I think it is interesting what others can afford each month, regardless of how the variables differ.

I have to disagree. I could care less what people "can afford" to pay each month. Again so many variables. Some people are mortgaged to the hilt. Some people have savings and investments. Some have a ton of credit card debt. Some peoples cars are worth more than their house.

Seeing the prices people paid, I can understand the interest. This is just meaningless.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to disagree. I could care less what people "can afford" to pay each month. Again so many variables. Some people are mortgaged to the hilt. Some people have savings and investments. Some have a ton of credit card debt. Some peoples cars are worth more than their house. Seeing the prices people paid, I can understand the interest. This is just meaningless.

Agreed. As mentioned earlier, I don't pay mortgage. Great grandma bought a grip of houses in the 1940s. Yeah the houses are old but they're all renovated. I am blessed. Could I afford an almost $900 a month payment otherwise? Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to disagree. I could care less what people "can afford" to pay each month. Again so many variables. Some people are mortgaged to the hilt. Some people have savings and investments. Some have a ton of credit card debt. Some peoples cars are worth more than their house.

Seeing the prices people paid, I can understand the interest. This is just meaningless.

I think they were just asking about monthly payment, in which there are only 4 variables: purchase price, down payment, interest rate and loan term.

I don't think OP wanted everyone's finance history.

I personally am interested to see what people are paying. That way I don't feel too bad for what I'm stuck with every month :D

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No payments. 100% paid. Insurance $50 per month full coverage. Gas- holy crap! There's the cost 60-80 a week if I don't drive it. Mods and tweaks, a lot. But really, how do you put a price on this much fun? :hands: