How Much Do You Pay a Month?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm being serious!! Nobody us getting them for invoice crap!! Everyone just wants to have gotten the better deal. That pick means nothing let me see the final sales slip. Every were I have seen they are $10000 over msrp!!! Yes ten k

I got the bestest deal. Under invoice. You're just doing it wrong.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm being serious!! Nobody us getting them for invoice crap!! Everyone just wants to have gotten the better deal. That pick means nothing let me see the final sales slip. Every were I have seen they are $10000 over msrp!!! Yes ten k

Look at the dealers on this thread. Then just start phoning. You will probably have to wait 4 - 5 months, lots of us waited a long time. Nothing worthwhile comes easy.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which isn't true because I paid over MSRP and am neither a tool nor a millionaire. I drove to the dealership, negotiated a price, a signed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Why would you do that? Not sure I understand the logic??

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Saw it, wanted it, worked a price I was comfortable with and most importantly, I needed a vehicle ASAP.

It is what it is. I've got a payment I can easily afford and a truck I love like no other truck I've ever had.

Quit hating.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe they overvalued his trade?

Edit... Maybe not. Lol

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

They go for over sticker in SoCal all day long... For what it's worth.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe they overvalued his trade? Edit... Maybe not. Lol ---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ---------- They go for over sticker in SoCal all day long... For what it's worth.

Took my next comment right out of my mouth

Unfortunately living in SoCal, it is RARE to find a Raptor at MSRP. The only way people get them cheap is by ordering. And in SoCal, if you want a raptor under MSRP you're gonna wait 6-12 months. Think I'm kidding Locktech? Ask Raptizzle.

I payed over MSRP and have ZERO regrets. Didn't wanna order and wait 6-12 months. Got the exact truck with the exact options that i wanted.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw it, wanted it, worked a price I was comfortable with and most importantly, I needed a vehicle ASAP.

It is what it is. I've got a payment I can easily afford and a truck I love like no other truck I've ever had.

Quit hating.

Who's hating? Just something I wouldn't do that's all. If you were happy paying over MSRP that's fine. I have never heard of anyone paying over sticker price before.