How much have you trailered with your SVT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCSVT

Reaction score
So, the other day I trailered home an old 1969 F350... i thought that it would be about 8000 pounds but in the end with everything on the trailer it was probably closer to 10k. I know. Yeah. I was careful, and kept the speed reasonable. It was a gorilla wanting to get out of the cage, but if you kept it well inside it was fine. The truck did fantastic. Plenty of power, braking... only issue was making sure you kept it happy laterally and I tried to do most braking in a straight line. Went 400 miles with it, so impressed

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I moved 2,000 miles from northern Alabama to northern Nevada with my 2011 GEN1. I pulled all three sizes of U-Haul trailers during that move including two trips with motorcycles in the bed of the truck. The truck pulled the small and medium size U-Haul trailers quite well, but the big trailer was evidently a struggle as the mileage plummeted well into the single digits. It might have been a trailer with a bad wheel bearing or something like that, but it simply might have been the size, aerodynamics, and weight.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up an Expedition on my 20 foot flatbed a couple years ago. Brought it jome through Utah and Idaho mountain passes doing 70-75 most the way. Pulled like a hoss. Not like my powerstroke but never struggled. Mileage stayed about the same too. Around 12-12.5 mpg.