How Much Do You Pay a Month?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe they overvalued his trade?

Edit... Maybe not. Lol

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

They go for over sticker in SoCal all day long... For what it's worth.

Is that just on the Raptors or other vehicles as well?

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$0 a month for car payment, gas is too much to think about, and I don't want to talk about insurance because I'm 23 and have rolled a Boss 302 two years ago.

RaptorRaider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 Screw Raptor with every factory add on.
$664 for 84 months @ 1.99%

Traded in my 2014 F-150 Limited I had bought 3 months ago and accumulated $3k in negative equity.

Put down $11k.

Paying $45 a month for full coverage thru Geico.

D

Deleted member 12951

2014 Screw Raptor with every factory add on.
$664 for 84 months @ 1.99%

Traded in my 2014 F-150 Limited I had bought 3 months ago and accumulated $3k in negative equity.

Put down $11k.

Paying $45 a month for full coverage thru Geico.

Ouch, that's a $70k raptor and you haven't even accounted for any mods....

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
84 months?!......:insane:

(just my opinion of course, but if payments have to spread out that long the question of "affordability" should come to mind).

RaptorRaider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch, that's a $70k raptor and you haven't even accounted for any mods....

When I did my research, it was the best rate I could find anywhere. (Bought it in October). Fully loaded is why it cost so much...and negative equity.
Overall, I got my dream truck, and I can afford it. Happy. And humble.

D

Deleted member 12951

When I did my research, it was the best rate I could find anywhere. (Bought it in October). Fully loaded is why it cost so much...and negative equity.
Overall, I got my dream truck, and I can afford it. Happy. And humble.

I hear ya. The rate is awesome, no doubt. Just having down 11k (well really 8k) would of gotten it lower unless you paid over sticker. My actual payment isn't too bad and I am paying extra anyways, to have it paid off in less than 4yrs. But that is not even half of it. My mod payments are nearly $1k per month to pay what I owe off in one more 1yr (been paying that for the last year too) just so I can buy more mods. LOL

Afford it and enjoy the ride!