How Much Do You Pay a Month?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Haven't gotten my Raptor (on order) yet but do have the finances figured out. You would be crazy not to know before getting a $55k truck. Congrats to those that can just pay cash, I could if I wanted to but that would take a huge dip into my emergency cash. It is a business write off so that does help a lot.

Plan on a 60 month loan @ 2.34% = Around $450
Will be paying $700 per month to have it paid off in 3yrs.
Insurance $390 every 6 months (500k liab/300k prop/full cov/1000 ded)
Trading in my 2011 KR, the majority of my down payment

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Payed up front. $1000/month (or more) for mods, gas, insurance. (I do professional plastidip and audio/wiring in my shop)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My insurance is about $180 a month for just my truck. When I had the 370z it was a hair over $300. Truck payment is a little over $900.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen some earlier comments concerning payments, and the wisdom of comparing payments.
Here is my opinion. As someone that used to buy a truck making payments, I could never understand how someone could buy something this expensive without making payments It just did not make sense to me. I was raised fairly poor, and so, if we wanted something that was a little nicer, we would have to get a loan and make payments.
Now, I have grown my business to the point that I am able to pay cash, and low interest rates, or not, I prefer to pay for stuff I am buying. It makes my life a lot more pleasant, and less stressful.

BTW, my truck is insured commercially so the insurance costs close to $150 a month.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, here is my rant :Rant:....There are so many variables for monthly payments on these trucks that make the original question irrelevant to me. Everyone has different situations that influence their payments. Some here are very successful in business and can pay cash outright; Some get their trucks as gifts from wealthy parents; Others are hard working folks that may not earn as much money as some but are willing to make the sacrifice to get them a truck that makes them happy and I'm sure we have everything in between. How much their payment is doesn't give me a good reference point for comparison unless I know they are in the exact same situation as me.