Hearing rumblings of ADMs disappearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scpete24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think that's necessarily true. With Ford raising prices, today's ADM price is tomorrow's MSRP. And I don't think Ford is anywhere near having the ability to produce more vehicles then they can sell at MSRP or above. When they do get there, I think they'll just slow production, rather than go back to the model of overproducing and selling at a discount. They don't have to do that now since consumers have grown accustom to overpaying through the last few years.

Yes, interest rates and such are going to slow demand, but I don't think waiting is necessarily the best strategy. You're better off putting in the time to find the dealers that have an allocation and aren't looking to max profits on individual deals. And those deals could be out there at any time.

Or, just stick to the used market.
You make a valid point on the ADM becoming MSRP which can always happen. I just feel as the market softens the demand will drop, but also realize the demand for a raptor is somewhat protected as it's a more desirable car and fills the needs of a different type of buyer. I'm looking currently to see what I can find at MSRP now but I also don't mind waiting it out and seeing what happens. I'm also paying cash so the interest rates going up only helps me by eliminating potential buyers that need to finance...

JTFrisco

Reaction score
A local Ford dealer in my area has six F-150 Raptors in stock. They are attaching a $20k ADM to each vehicle. The situation becomes even more ludicrous with their in-stock Bronco Raptor. This is especially absurd when one considers how many dealers are now willing to sell you a unit at MSRP. Wholesale used prices have plummeted 0.75% per WEEK for the past ten weeks. Consumers are spending less. Interest rates have soared. Dealers are stuck with overpriced used inventory, and new supply is now exceeding demand in many parts of the country.

raptor price.JPG
bronco.JPG

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Those morons probably bought another stealership’s allocations, and may very well have paid over for them. By over, I mean over INVOICE because no, they’re not paying another stealership over MSRP.

OP
OP
Y

YFZero

Reaction score
Remember fellas, dealerships were set up in the first place to "protect consumers" from having to deal directly with the manufacturers. Said fruit and foliage dealership is even marking up Tremors, what the shit :upyours:

EDIT: They're even marking up F-250 XL trucks...I have no words

1666914132259.png

Reaction score
Good to hear, I placed an order at Phil long a few weeks ago, they told me it would be at MSRP, but since then have had no order confirmation. Not sure if they have allocations or not.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the 2020 $74,000 approximately equivalent loaded (802A, bead locks, CF) now costs 2023MY $86,000 approximately, delivered without heated steering wheel, and rubber emblem place holders, the ADM better start to disappear. Ford has baked the ADM into your MSRP now, and people hopefully start to get fed up with getting less for much more than a 2021 Raptor.