Hearing rumblings of ADMs disappearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear, I placed an order at Phil long a few weeks ago, they told me it would be at MSRP, but since then have had no order confirmation. Not sure if they have allocations or not.
Phil Long also quoted me at MSRP and seemed legitimate without a bunch of doubletalk and disclaimers. I believe he said they are the second largest Raptor dealer in the US.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When the 2020 $74,000 approximately equivalent loaded (802A, bead locks, CF) now costs 2023MY $86,000 approximately, delivered without heated steering wheel, and rubber emblem place holders....
This is called inflation. Why blame Ford when you can blame Biden? Take the low-hanging fruit.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford is producing less and make more money on vehicles,why blaming politicians,blame companies like Exxon etc.....

djevox

Reaction score
Hmmm, I called the local Ford dealer yesterday to ask about placing an order for a ‘23 (just a 35 with a few options).

I was told they do not know their allocation yet; maybe in a few months. They wanted $5k deposit, refundable. I asked how this benefits me, tying up my money for 5 months (his #) for uncertainty. He replied I’d be close to the front of the line for any ‘23 allocation.

Asked about ADM; was quoted $10k.

I declined and told him I’d rather shop around. My ‘19 only has 17k miles…. Maybe I’ll just wait ‘til ‘24….
What’s significant about 2024?
Only rumblings I've heard is Farley Ford talking out his ass and shilling for woke EV trucks.
That’s probably going to change a little after dealers started to fight back against Ford requiring $1.2 million for dealers to sell the electric vehicles. I can’t remember what that program is called.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting side note. Had an old garage torn down and replaced with a new one. Raptor finally fits:)

My garage builders do garages only. They do maybe 150 ish a year. Except for this year. The season tapered off early for them and they did 30 fewer than an average year.

Even more interesting is that they only have three garages booked for next year. They usually have fifteen booked by this time for the following year.

So maybe those of us who can still afford to buy a new truck, will eventually find one to buy at MSRP or below.

Back to the future:). And yes, I will thank Joe Biden:))

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford is producing less and make more money on vehicles,why blaming politicians,blame companies like Exxon etc.....
No one is blaming politicians, plural, just blaming Biden. The lion's share of inflation is due to high fuel costs. High fuel costs are 100% on Biden. Not Putin, not Ukraine, not the Chinese virus.

Last edited:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes,u know better!
I'm certainly not the smartest guy ever, but I would know better than to attack the oil/gas industry with asinine executive orders on MY FIRST DAY IN OFFICE when over 80% of the US energy needs are met by fossil fuels! Especially when it was done for one reason only, to virtue signal the green new deal idiots.

I'm also smart enough to know that when hiring people, it's always a good idea to hire the best people you can find, as opposed to just checking the diversity/inclusion boxes with no thought given as to actual qualifications. I'm smart enough to not leave behind 80 BILLION in state of the art military equipment. I don't think I'm smart enough to have my family make 100's of millions in pay for play and not have anybody go to jail, you have me on that one!

Joe doesn't know the difference between Columbia and Cambodia for Christ's sake!

Last edited: