Hearing rumblings of ADMs disappearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCalDawg

Reaction score
In paperwork process. $10K ADM. Gave ‘first’ guy I worked with chance to match but he never budged. I think some lots who paid non-CA dealers $10K ADM to flip them in CA could be in for some interesting days ahead. The lot that wouldn’t budge shows 9 Raptors on the lot.

dthiss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a ‘22 37 PP @MSRP, but I don’t believe this dealer ever charges them.

Paxton

Reaction score
All Raptors in Great Lakes Region with any adm have not sold in the past month. There is even a 35 Azure sitting at 10k over

Paxton

Reaction score
Lol, I wouldn’t pay 10k below msrp for stormtrooper white. I think you have a good point why the Azure is not at 30K over!

alangsam1

Reaction score
I had a Ford dealer here in Florida call me the other day as he had a Black '22 on the lot he would sell me at MSRP if I would take it that day. I happen to want white so I passed. I suspect we will see more of this over the next 3-6 months as the economy puckers up and people cant do $1800 a month payments.