Hearing rumblings of ADMs disappearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil Long also quoted me at MSRP and seemed legitimate without a bunch of doubletalk and disclaimers. I believe he said they are the second largest Raptor dealer in the US.
It's amazing how many Ford dealers told me that they were the largest Raptor dealer in the USA. They're all delusional, but somehow successful when they can sell a Raptor for any amount of ADM. Each to his own but people need to do a little more research before pulling the trigger on massive ADM.
Just my opinion.

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although Ford has 2,991 dealerships across the United States and its territories, the largest Ford dealership is Brandon Ford in Tampa, Florida.
but
Galpin Ford named No. 1 volume Ford dealer in world
so u figure out or blame Joe!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Although Ford has 2,991 dealerships across the United States and its territories, the largest Ford dealership is Brandon Ford in Tampa, Florida.
but
Galpin Ford named No. 1 volume Ford dealer in world
so u figure out or blame Joe!
I guess that's why I see all those "Let's Go Brandon" signs! I never knew they were just advertising for a huge Ford dealer. I even have a "Let's Go Brandon" sign in my front yard. I thought it meant something else.

SoCalDawg

Reaction score
I am in the market and what I have seen in California is that many of the dealers here have paid non-California dealers ADM for their Raptors to sell here in California. With that being the case until they go through that inventory, they are going to want to pay off the ADM they paid. We could be negotiating on one soon so we will see.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in the market and what I have seen in California is that many of the dealers here have paid non-California dealers ADM for their Raptors to sell here in California. With that being the case until they go through that inventory, they are going to want to pay off the ADM they paid. We could be negotiating on one soon so we will see.
I heard that as well back in 2018 when I bought mine.
I gave up on CA and bought in MO

SoCalDawg

Reaction score
I heard that as well back in 2018 when I bought mine.
I gave up on CA and bought in MO
CA dealer told me tonight that I should be careful buying from outside of CA as it’s an emissions risk. They literally told me the day before they buy tons of non-CA Raptors. Does anyone know if there are states that are not a good idea to buy from and bring to CA? I’m looking in CA/FL/GA as I have relationships there.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2018 bought in MN has the CA emissions. I ordered this one and took delivery in August 2017. We did not specify CA emissions. This makes me wonder if all Raptors have CA emissions.

Just ask the dealer that you are buying from if the Raptor you want has CA emissions.

Also, I believe that you can order them with CA emissions.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
CA dealer told me tonight that I should be careful buying from outside of CA as it’s an emissions risk. They literally told me the day before they buy tons of non-CA Raptors. Does anyone know if there are states that are not a good idea to buy from and bring to CA? I’m looking in CA/FL/GA as I have relationships there.
Yes, all of the remaining states and US territories.
#Buylocal!