Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just called FP and I have a build day on Tuesday, August 10.

Called my dealer and asked him to confirm and he sees the same thing

My birthday is August 2nd and I should be able to see my online window sticker on August 3rd

1626295868639.png

:dancingpoop:

Last edited:

Warthog

Reaction score
My salesman warned me that if I’m keeping calling the 800 number to ask for the status, my build date may get pushed forward…
I know it doesn’t make much sense, but I cannot prove what he said is wrong either. My salesman seems to be honest to me so far. What he told me about the dealer priority code 10 and potential parts shortage on 37” packages matched what I read on this forum. Once he give me the VIN, I will just track it on the website and stop calling FP. Even I call FP, it won’t get my build date scheduled earlier anyway

Just got in touch with FP. My build week was originally 7/19, then 7/26, and most recently 8/2. FP just said I have a build day scheduled for 8/7.

View attachment 313068

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My salesman warned me that if I’m keeping calling the 800 number to ask for the status, my build date may get pushed forward…
I know it doesn’t make much sense, but I cannot prove what he said is wrong either. My salesman seems to be honest to me so far. What he told me about the dealer priority code 10 and potential parts shortage on 37” packages matched what I read on this forum. Once he give me the VIN, I will just track it on the website and stop calling FP. Even I call FP, it won’t get my build date scheduled earlier anyway
I don’t believe that at all. FP doesn’t have anything to do with the scheduling. Also users here have called many more times than I have, yet they have build weeks/dates and I still don’t.

Warthog

Reaction score
I don’t believe that at all. FP doesn’t have anything to do with the scheduling. Also users here have called many more times than I have, yet they have build weeks/dates and I still don’t.
I’m with you. I don’t really believe it either. It’s just a rumor I heard and want to share with the people here.

If I still don’t have the date, I may keep contacting FP once a week on Friday to find out the updates too.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The sad part is we all shouldn't have to be calling FP.. We shouldn't be doing any of the leg work spending this much money. All it would take is an automation in the scheduling system to send out a generic email to the dealership of any scheduling dates for build weeks, days, hours. Or hell just update the Ford Tracking better.. Maybe they do and all of our reps are just clueless. But the fact that I had to text my rep that we had a build week and then it delayed a week is kind of embarrassing.