Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news got my VIN and sept 21 build week!!! So I guess I am part of the 9/21 club! So hate to ask question again but when does the window sticker go live ???
Thanks !!
White,801A,beadlocks,applique delete,power Tech pkg

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news got my VIN and sept 21 build week!!! So I guess I am part of the 9/21 club! So hate to ask question again but when does the window sticker go live ???
Thanks !!
White,801A,beadlocks,applique delete,power Tech pkg
I saw on one window sticker that it is generated a week before production day. I could be wrong though.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I asked my sales manager to check with our rep on timeline for scheduling now that we have the DORA, this is what he sent back. Looks like I should get something next week, fingers crossed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-103424_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-103424_Messages.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 96

PerfectoR

Reaction score
I am also in that 9/20 slot from my original build of 8/1. There are a ton of builds the last part of September....I believe they moved everyone into this bucket and then adjusting based on available slots....I would expect further "adjusting" hopefully up but I wouldnt be surprised if things are pushed back even further.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am also in that 9/20 slot from my original build of 8/1. There are a ton of builds the last part of September....I believe they moved everyone into this bucket and then adjusting based on available slots....I would expect further "adjusting" hopefully up but I wouldnt be surprised if things are pushed back even further.
Welcome to the 9/20 club!

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked on mine with FP today. 8/24 build date following a few weeks with an 8/23 build week assigned. Getting excited, except for the fact that I just moved to VA a few days ago and found out how they do their sales tax...