Gen2 Discussion for Gen1 Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I like it and think it'll be a great truck.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you, your track record for thoughts around here aren't doing so well. If I were a betting man I would use your thoughts and bet on the opposite.

And you would lose my friend. My opinions and thoughts are based on the realities before us. Not past experiences of a bygone era.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And you would lose my friend. My opinions and thoughts are based on the realities before us. Not past experiences of a bygone era.

Lol your thoughts are based on nothing since you've never owned a raptor and have no first hand experience.

Gilligan

Reaction score

I don't disagree it will be a great truck... But exactly what 'realities before us' do you speak of? So far it's 0-1 and therefore unproven. Again I'm not saying it won't be a great truck because I think it will be, but why make exaggerated statements you can't back up?

Gotta wait until the fat lady has sung...

Status
Not open for further replies.