Floor jack discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm with @Ruger definitely go with the three ton. I had a two ton and when I first got the Raptor I didn't like the sounds it made at full lift. Something about laying under a truck and using a jack that sounds like an old man getting out of bed that kind of worried me. I also went with the Harbor Freight Race jack since its light. Now I just need to buy and extension for the lift pad.

How do you know what I sound like getting out of bed. im offended

oh and go with the 3 ton.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Harbour Frieght low profile 3 ton jack, which has the highest max height, usually runs about $80 bucks. GL

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

2 ton for the trails.

K9 Handler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Harbour Frieght low profile 3 ton jack, which has the highest max height, usually runs about $80 bucks. GL

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

2 ton for the trails.

Checking them out today

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checking them out today

Make sure to print the coupon out for it. Look it up online. Should be able to find it. You will need a coupon to get it for around $80. Sometimes they have a panflet of coupons at the store too...but not sure if the jack would be on there. I personally subscribe and get emailed the coupons...might be able to do that on their website.