Last Floor Jack Post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I like this, can you tell me a little bit more about your set-up here? Is that the Pro Eagle mounting plate? Can it be installed anywhere in the back? How about the ability to mount some tools on the side like that? What are you using? I am ordering the Diamond Back and they have some ability to mount on the underside of the top, but this could be an option also.

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about the mounting plate on the sides? Liking this setup. I thought the only jack mount was dead center.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
You can drill new holes in the mounting plate to fit where you want it. Mine is mounted in the by pass rack. I didn't measure to see if the plate can capture two belt bolts, but I think it would be too short.

Grab the measurements off line, cut out some cardboard to size, then play with placement in the bed that works for you.

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can drill new holes in the mounting plate to fit where you want it. Mine is mounted in the by pass rack. I didn't measure to see if the plate can capture two belt bolts, but I think it would be too short.

Grab the measurements off line, cut out some cardboard to size, then play with placement in the bed that works for you.
Thanks. I've got to keep the bed as open as possible for all my real tools which are surfboards. lol

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Nice setup, I like how robust the storage box looks, where can I find it.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why am I thinking the Cat Jack has perhaps, just perhaps ripped off the Caterpillar trademark? But I’ve been wrong before.

I used to use my jack to swap from summer gum balls to winter rubber on my Porsches. One look at how big and heavy a Raptor tire/wheel is has me having the dealer do rotations.