Floor jack discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+ recommend the c4fabworkd skid if your in sand or rocks

Also recommend the Pro-eagle off-road jack extension for $50
It adds between 4-9 inches (extends/collapses) to the jack pad height and locks into the jack pad which had to be replaced for $20 from pro eagle (which they gave me for free after making an internal delay costing me 2 days in shipping) great service.

I use the HF 3 ton and also scored one for $89

Never needed it in the field <knocks oak>

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a 3ton floor jack from Harbor Freight, and it always worked flawlessly.

K9 Handler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Floor Jack

Can some of you folks recommend a decent priced Light weight Safe Floor Jack for the Raptor. Need to get one this week. thanks in advance

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use two 3-ton floor jacks and two heavy duty jack stands when I rotate tires on my Raptor. Got 'em all at Auto Zone.

My experience is that 2-ton jacks creak when they reach the top of their range of motion when used on a heavy vehicle like the raptor. It does not inspire confidence to hear your safety device moan under the strain. I opted for an abundance of safety - both for me and for my truck.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm with @Ruger definitely go with the three ton. I had a two ton and when I first got the Raptor I didn't like the sounds it made at full lift. Something about laying under a truck and using a jack that sounds like an old man getting out of bed that kind of worried me. I also went with the Harbor Freight Race jack since its light. Now I just need to buy and extension for the lift pad.