Floor jack discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My floor jack lifts 22 inches. It is just enough when jacking at the front frame jacking locations to get the front tires to clear. On the rear it is more than enough since the jack goes under the axle which then compresses the suspension. At 22 inches of jack height the rear tires are about 3-4 inches off the ground.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Wolf and Damage for the response. I will be getting the jack stands from NAPA. Wont have to do an oil change/tire rotation for a bit yet but will update when I do.

Road Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a Prolift 3.5 ton jack with 22" of lift and 6 ton stands with 24" of height. Has enough lift for mid perch. All for about $250 off Homedepot.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best floor jack

Figured this was the best spot to ask.

What floor jacks are you guys using on your Raptors?

My old 6 ton floor jack shit the bed and its time for a new one. I imagine with the raptor, i could get away with a lighter duty jack... like maybe a 4 ton? I only had the 6 ton because my last vehicle was a dodge 2500 ctd.... fawkin PIG! Not to mention, that 6 ton didnt go very high so it was a bit of a pain doing anything where I wanted to unload the suspension.

Actually pretty happy my jack broke... thing was heavy as hell! Hated working with that thing.

D

Deleted member 12951

Best floor jack

Have the HF 2 ton racing to carry in the bed. For a floor one, have the HF 3 ton