Last Floor Jack Post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You get yours ordered? I went with the 3T. Couldn't find anything on their site about the sale but coupon code BIGGESTSALE took 20% off.
I did. Went 2T. Took me a minute to not have a space in that coupon code lol

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the arb x jack? Would it work on the raptor in a pinch to swap a wheel on the trail? I realize it wouldn’t be convenient to do tire rotations with it but I don’t want to drill holes in the bed for brackets that support an eagle type jack (at least not yet).

I don' want to drill holes either so i was planning on building a box for it and other recovery gear. My friends and their boards are different sizes depending on who is riding with me. Mounting anything would not allow for different arrangements of items in my back. My plan is to build but not mount anything so I can always have a full bed if i need it. I'd love to also have two spare wheels in the bed too but it takes up all the room.