Fl state troopers not a fan of rigid industries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Now where the oil field boom is going on here like a previous guy said is flat dangerous. Our traffic fatality rate went from 22 fatalities in Dimmitt County in 2008 to 205 in 2012. The big rig traffic has torn the roads up so bad that there is no longer room to drive in two directions on many, and an 18 wheeler fully loaded doesnt flinch when playing chicken. Thats why I own a raptor, so I can safely go completely off the road at speed as I am a road contractor trying to scramble to fix all these roads. They literally get torn up a week after we rebuild them.

lol, you wanna see torn up roads from truck traffic?

look at what the roads do to trailers up here. tons of truck traffic, going over frozen swamps that aren't frozen underneath. constantly being beat into submission, HUGE moguls, these roads get beat up days after they are open, and they dont get rebuilt till the next season. they cant be rebuilt, its swap. what you get, is what you get for the full season. All i know is, i wouldn't wanna be a trucker driving them.

these pics are from a local trucker who drives these roads constantly.
and the things in the pics are not from bad driving. simply bad roads.

theres a reason running the winter roads pay so much. highest risk there is. which is why so many souther truckers come up to do it. big bucks. far worse than any texan roads i can almost guarantee that. no cell service half the time, no other life for miles and miles, if you get stuck, you could be there for a long ass time.

Attachments

• OXFORD HOUSE 010.jpg
    OXFORD HOUSE 010.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 34
  • OXFORD HOUSE 014.jpg
    OXFORD HOUSE 014.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 38
  • OXFORD HOUSE 016.jpg
    OXFORD HOUSE 016.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 43
  • OXFORD HOUSE 018.jpg
    OXFORD HOUSE 018.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It should be noted that the FL trooper approached his lights too fast for him to react.

I'd be willing to wager a bet the cop was speeding, probably by at least 15mph. So even if he killed the light immediately upon seeing another vehicle's light, and even if he should have had enough time to respond if the car were traveling the normal rate of speed, the trooper probably closed that gap quicker than normal by breaking the law himself

Give the guy a break. Cop needed to get his ******* out of a ***.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
lol 6.2 right on.....

roads in the north are all built on swamps... thats why they are all seasonal.
some are just dirt layered with gravel and swamp to both sides that will swallow a whole car.

ive seen some pretty crazy shit in Canada that americans dont dream about.

Banned
Reaction score
lol 6.2 right on.....

roads in the north are all built on swamps... thats why they are all seasonal.
some are just dirt layered with gravel and swamp to both sides that will swallow a whole car.

ive seen some pretty crazy shit in Canada that americans dont dream about.

was talking to a local trucker, the drivers from ice road truckers are all in manitoba this year from what i understand. no more alaskan "ice roads"
they were jackknifing, getting stuck, hugh had to be pulled out of a snowbank early on. just hilarious.

of course, none of that shit will make the snow.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Thats funny i cant wait till the new season. I like the show, hugh and rick real canucks ofcource i like em out of all the bunch for that one reason.
that one chick from new york or wherever the short one, id plow er
lisa kelly... hmmmm i dont know shes got a pony as a pet lol
and ofcource.... PLEASE CALL ME PORKCHOP MY NAME IS PORKCHOP LMAO i was crackin up!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was doing some local trucking for a guy with his truck and I hollered out IRT baby and I got no response. damn near took the mirror off a few times you have to pass so close on the gravel roads. and going in and out of ditches to get to the fields. not even close to IRT but I thought it was funny.

Banned
Reaction score
Thats funny i cant wait till the new season. I like the show, hugh and rick real canucks ofcource i like em out of all the bunch for that one reason.
that one chick from new york or wherever the short one, id plow er
lisa kelly... hmmmm i dont know shes got a pony as a pet lol
and ofcource.... PLEASE CALL ME PORKCHOP MY NAME IS PORKCHOP LMAO i was crackin up!

haha yeah, its a decent show. that chick from new york is maya.

apparantly her and tony were gettin it on up in alaska quite a bit hahaha

the local guys hate the show being filmed here. they are such a pain in the ass with the small roads and shit. they'll be stopped filming something, and everyones gotta stop.

rick aint here this year as far as ive heard.

names so far i have heard are Hugh, lisa, darryl, Alex, Jack, and Austin.