Fl state troopers not a fan of rigid industries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
ya rick aint the brightest guy. but its on home turf so that should be priority.

ya i bet that would be ******* annoying, i gotta make it out west man, i really do hit some ice roads IRT canadian style **** ya!

Banned
Reaction score
haha they would be fun in a raptor. all those bumps and shit. would be a high speed snoball run lol.

half the gravel roads around me are closed i nthe winter, and turned into sled trails.
was going down one the other day and realized hey, this is the road i bash the ranger down sometimes.

tango68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 40" rigid hooked up to my high beam, through the aux switch on my dash. That way I don't have to cover the switch with my right hand to switch them off when another vehicle comes the other way. I use them regularly on the back roads to work in the early morning, I've already hit one deer, and don't want to do it again. I had a conversation with an Ontario Cop (OPP) the other day, she loves the lights and is getting some for her Titan, she says for a first time offence she would give a warning, but they really should not be used on the highway.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just flew back to orlando (where my baby was parked for the last week) plane was delayed so didnt get back till like 2 am an its nice an dark out. So anyways half way home on 417 an theres not any cars in sight decide to flip some switches an light up the way (38" e serries and 4 dually spots) next thing ya know state trooper comes up over the hill sees a massive light blur, rips through the big grass median to come pull us over haha, first thing he says "are those lights stock?" ***** ended up just telling us to slow down an only use the lights offroad..... Not gunna happen

Wish I was that age and still did not know any better!! Wait till you get a ticket and then daddy will be upset because the insurance will go up..

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

lol thanks for the video. nice to see they are so bright.

Buddy back roads in texas LMAO. you really need to get up to the real north. BACK ROADS here consist of anything like.... gravel for 3 km..... mud for a while.... more smart car sized ruts.... then a bit of frozen mud pits you just fall through ect ect ect...

You dont have bears and moose and drunk natives drifting their shitboxes 120 through a corner following a drunk logger followin a drunk guy in a grader .... you dont have ice patches that will make you fly off the road in .2 seconds...

Ive lived in texas and been all over texas on road trips... all there is dirt, dirt more dirt some mud and a bit more dirt....

Oh well----you have not been everywhere in Texas. The sink holes near the border with NM where our ranch ends will swallow you whole!!

OP
OP
coleboyd711

coleboyd711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I was that age and still did not know any better!! Wait till you get a ticket and then daddy will be upset because the insurance will go up..

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Oh well----you have not been everywhere in Texas. The sink holes near the border with NM where our ranch ends will swallow you whole!!

Hahaha **** you ass. You will all be pleased to know that will most likely no longer be driving a raptor in a few weeks so wont be anymore ********* to listen to!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saturday night, after the blizzard, I was playing in the snow with my D2's on. Sunday morning my wife took the Raptor to go to the gym. It was only after she left that I remembered that I left the lights on. She didn't know and made it home with out a ticket.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i'll run mine on dark country texas roads - saved me from a roadkill or two to clean up from under my truck.

flip em off when you see headlights in the distance, no worries.

Heck yes!!! I run lights on the ranch or off road to see anmials. I run bigger lights on the highway when I have to for the same reason. Example last year going home from the TRR on Saturday night-----had them on to light up deer eyes---they make a mess of vehicles. Been there done that....