eBay Intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope it fails you all!

Just salty since I ordered my mishimoto yesterday. But back in the evo days eBay Intercoolers performed about half as well as good name core ones.

Buy once cry once is what I say now. Hope these work out tho

OP
OP
FlyingRaptor

FlyingRaptor

Reaction score
I just put mine in last night. I fit good, temps are down. PSI tested to 50psi no leaks.

Awesome, is it the same one off eBay? Did you have to make a bracket to attach the blowoff valve or did it end up coming with one? If you made it what did you end up using to make the bracket?

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some intercoolers on eBay for cheap, $270. They look to be the same as the Mishimoto intercooler. They are either made in the same factory or they are a knockoff. I went ahead and ordered one mostly out of curiosity, I have not seen anyone else post about them. It is on its way right now from Hong Kong via UPS. If you look at the comparison photos below you can see that the Mishimoto intercooler has a raised M in the cast aluminum on the side. It looks like the eBay one has had the M sanded off which makes me think that these are the Mishimoto intercoolers just sold as generic without the name brand.

This is one of the photos posted by the seller.View attachment 126651

This is the Mishimoto intercooler

View attachment 126652
I call fake Knock off.

Cody91tt

Reaction score
Hey guys— I click on the eBay link and it says it only fits f150 3.5 and not the Raptor. Obv these trucks are very similar, but I’m curious if they will interchange?

OP
OP
FlyingRaptor

FlyingRaptor

Reaction score

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super cheap if any good. Someone take a close up of the fins. You want nice high quality offset fins. I ran Ebay core on my 1000hp Volvo till I had Bell custom make me a new intercooler same size basically but the Bell keeps the temps way down compared to ebay core and the quality is 100 times better just my .02

OP
OP
FlyingRaptor

FlyingRaptor

Reaction score
Super cheap if any good. Someone take a close up of the fins. You want nice high quality offset fins. I ran Ebay core on my 1000hp Volvo till I had Bell custom make me a new intercooler same size basically but the Bell keeps the temps way down compared to ebay core and the quality is 100 times better just my .02

I have no idea what good fins look like vs quality ones. I’ll take some close up pictures when it arrives today and maybe you can give me your opinion.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
factory seconds or rejects, don't think its practical to copy everything including end tanks.