eBay Intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlyingRaptor

Reaction score
I found some intercoolers on eBay for cheap, $270. They look to be the same as the Mishimoto intercooler. They are either made in the same factory or they are a knockoff. I went ahead and ordered one mostly out of curiosity, I have not seen anyone else post about them. It is on its way right now from Hong Kong via UPS. If you look at the comparison photos below you can see that the Mishimoto intercooler has a raised M in the cast aluminum on the side. It looks like the eBay one has had the M sanded off which makes me think that these are the Mishimoto intercoolers just sold as generic without the name brand.

This is one of the photos posted by the seller.Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 12.37.21 PM.png

This is the Mishimoto intercooler

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 12.37.00 PM.png

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully not out of the reject pile? Interested to see how works out. Would be awesome if it’s any good!

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exactly like my days of BMW N54 tuning
First intercoolers were ridiculous priced. As time went by Someone did a side by side comparison of a $1200 Active Autowerke IC and a $100 eBay godspeed brand and they were nearly identical.
Intercoolers should not cost anywhere close to some of these Raptor ones.

Eventually VRSF comes along and made tremendous intercoolers for about $400