Ebay intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluto

Reaction score
Did you reuse the factory clamps? I am thinking of using some t-bolt clamps I believe I can use ones that are 2 5/16" - 3 1/4". I might have some left over from a Procharger I installed on one of my mustangs if not I'll probably buy some.
I reused the factory clamps, boots, and BOV they've held up fine against 20 lbs of boost so far. Since they're not a common failure point, I didn't feel the need to change them out. I would suggest buying a creeper if you don't have one, being able to wheel around and easily position myself made the install way easier.

Its like putting a $200 scope on a $4000 rifle…
It's more like using a $50 foregrip compared to a $500 Louis Vuitton foregrip. One is just massively overpriced. Being a piece of metal that moves heat better than stock, it is functionally the same. Mine just has a blank square instead of a brand name on the casting, I wouldn't be surprised if they were made in the same factory.

stalian999

Reaction score

Billy Mc

Reaction score
Did you reuse the factory clamps? I am thinking of using some t-bolt clamps I believe I can use ones that are 2 5/16" - 3 1/4". I might have some left over from a Procharger I installed on one of my mustangs if not I'll probably buy some.
Did you have to fab-up an attachment bracket for the BOV?